Features & Specs：
Heavy Duty Tubular Stainless Steel Construction
Textured Black Powder Coat Finish
Durable Non-Slip Step Pads
No drilling Needed
Side Step Bars (Pair)
Safe Non-Slip Step for Safe Vehicle Entry/Exit
Weight Limit of 550 Pounds Each Side
Simple Bolt-On Installation
- Improved safety and convenience: JK side steps provide a safe and convenient way to get in and out of your Jeep. They can help to prevent falls and injuries, and they can make it easier for people of all ages and abilities to access your Jeep.
- Added protection: Side steps can help to protect your Jeep from damage caused by rocks, debris, and other obstacles. They can help to prevent scratches, dents, and other damage to your Jeep's bodywork.
- Improved appearance: JK side steps can add a touch of style and sophistication to your Jeep.
- Easy to install: Jeep Wrangler JK side steps are relatively easy to install, even for DIYers. They typically come with all the necessary hardware and instructions.
- DESIGN: The drop off height of the side steps is 5.62 inches. Simple bolt-on installation. Rugged off-road appearance w/delicate "SUNPIE" logos.
- Corrosion resistance: These running board were made of heavy duty 2.0" tubular steel. Textured black powder coat finished. Premium E-coating process for 5-year corrosion protection.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: Driver and passenger running boards, installation instruction.
2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 Door
(Not suitable for Jeep Wrangler JL/JLU, Jeep Wrangler JKU 4 Door and Jeep Gladiator JT)