Thank you for your interest in the products and services of SUNPIE Technology Company.This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Sunpie Official Website, Sunpie Amazon Store or Sunpie Walmart Store.
1, What does this limited warranty cover?
- Covers any defects in materials used to manufacture your product
- Covers any defects in workmanship under normal use
- Covers any broken components under normal use
2, What will we do to correct problems?
- Sunpie will repair the product, at no cost, if the product is still under warranty.
- Sunpie will repair any broken parts of a product using new or replacement parts.
- The product will be exchanged with a new product.
- The price of product will be refunded
3, How long does the coverage last?
- The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Sunpie is 365 days from the date of purchase.
4, What does this Warranty Policy not cover?
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product
- Damage caused by natural disaster
- Theft or loss of the product
5, What do customers need to do to get repairs/service under the Warranty Policy?
- We provide free return and exchange services within 30 days. After 30 days, we only provide warranty service under Warranty Clause "1" and No return service available.
- We will bear the warranty shipping costs incurred due to warranty clause "1" and warranty clause "2".
- Q: If i use my warranty to have my item replaced, can I get another warranty on the replacement item that I receive?
A: No, you cannot get a warranty on a replacement item.
- Q: Can I use my warranty to get a refund on the item, instead of a replacement?
A: No, the warranty covers a replacement only. You cannot get a refund.
- Q: What if the item my warranty covers is discontinued or otherwise no longer offered by Sunpie?
A: We can assist in choosing another item that is of equal value to the purchase price of the item that was previously ordered that your warranty covers.
- Please provide a detailed explanation of the defect, aided by images and/or a short video clip to ease the process.
- To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.In order to help you deal with warranty issues as soon as possible, please provide the order number.
- Contact information: Mon to Sat:6:00 to 2:00 PST email@example.com.